Q. I have been reading your views on pongamia and Jatropha for the past two days. I appreciate your efforts to educate the people regarding the problems associated with the cultivation of jatropha in large scale.

Q. I have been reading your views on pongamia and Jatropha for the past two days. I appreciate your efforts to educate the people regarding the problems associated with the cultivation of jatropha in large scale.
I would be very glad if you could send me the electronic versions of articles supporting pongamia cultivation and articles comparing jatropha vs pongam for 
biodiesel production.


You can get links to related articles from this article.

Bare facts about poisonous Jatropha curcas

For your queries on Indian Medicinal and Aromatic crops you can write to Pankaj Oudhia at pankajoudhia@gmail.com  Please write "Consultation" as subject.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

World Literature on Medicinal Plants from Pankaj Oudhia’s Medicinal Plant Database -172

World Literature on Medicinal Plants from Pankaj Oudhia’s Medicinal Plant Database -170

Momordica angustisepala (comments of Pankaj Oudhia)