Q. Have gone through the article on Kasni. Could you please let me know if Kasni plant is available in U.P. or Delhi area? I would like to use it because of it's tremendous medicinal use specially for diabetes. How can a lay man like me recognize it? Where can I get it?

Q. Have gone through the article on Kasni. Could you please let me know if
Kasni plant is available in 
U.P. or Delhi area? I would like to use it
because of it's tremendous medicinal use specially for 
diabetes. How can a
lay man like me recognize it? Where can I get it?



Yes Kasni is available in said areas. Let me know the part as well as quantity required. You can get information about Kasni from
Cichorium intybus


For your queries on Indian Medicinal and Aromatic crops you can write to Pankaj Oudhia at pankajoudhia@gmail.com  Please write "Consultation" as subject.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

World Literature on Medicinal Plants from Pankaj Oudhia’s Medicinal Plant Database -172

World Literature on Medicinal Plants from Pankaj Oudhia’s Medicinal Plant Database -170

Momordica angustisepala (comments of Pankaj Oudhia)