Q. I am quite keen to discuss on the Stevia with you but my limitation is that for initial 2 hour meeting I can not visit Raipur, I will appreciate if you may kindly give me your valuable time for initial discussion on phone and then as required I may come to Raipur for further discussions.

Q. I am quite keen to discuss on the Stevia with you but my limitation is that for initial 2 hour meeting I can not
visit 
Raipur, I will appreciate if you may kindly give me your valuable time for initial discussion on phone
and then as required I may come to Raipur for further discussions.



Due to on-going surveys and continuous documentation work, I am unable to interact through phone without appointment. I suggest you to visit Raipur after taking appointment or arrange my visit to your place for discussion.



For your queries on Indian Medicinal and Aromatic crops you can write to Pankaj Oudhia at pankajoudhia@gmail.com  Please write "Consultation" as subject.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

World Literature on Medicinal Plants from Pankaj Oudhia’s Medicinal Plant Database -172

World Literature on Medicinal Plants from Pankaj Oudhia’s Medicinal Plant Database -170

Momordica angustisepala (comments of Pankaj Oudhia)